Quality Pellets and Food Coupons

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
I gotcha reading now with that title hey.

The difference between quality pellets and pellets that fill up your ash pan 3 times faster is about 50 cents per bag. We are talking about a savings of $2.50 to $5.00 a week if you buy those cheap ash producing bags of crap.

Okay recently my wife had some surgery and I have been doing the food shopping, cooking, and cleaning. I am amazed how much money can be saved by shopping for sales, using food coupons, and just buying the stuff you need. Easy over $50 a week can be saved.

If you guys want to save some real money, forget the cheap ash producing pellets. It wise to get involved with the purchasing of food. Its not all bad. We had some awesome T-Bone Porterhouse Steaks on the grill yesterday that were on sale. Its better than eating out. ;)

awesome T-Bone Porterhouse Steaks on the grill yesterday that were on sale. Its better than eating out.
One of our local stores has retained high quality cuts of meats. We've found the same about eating out ... we can a better job than most restaurants and we don't have to worry about inclusion of ingredients that some of us have intolerances to (soy oil, flour, lechithin seems to be in everything anymore:( not great for those with thyroid issues).