Question about trailblazer wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lani

Aug 11, 2022
Elizabeth, Colorado
I have a 1995 Trailblazer genesis 1800 with no glass and no frame to hold glass to door. The opening for the glass is 8×16 rectangle and there are 7 ( 2-2-2-1) little screw studs 1/2" from the edge of the opening that holds something to keep glass in place. I know the glass would be a little less than 9×17 because of gasket on glass. Any help to order correct glass is appreciated. Also I was wondering if there should be a plate inside top of box (there is a place to put one) or does the fire just go straight up flue. This is one heck of a small stove hoping it puts out enough heat for my 600 sq. ft. shop.
Thanks, Lani