Question on King Pellet stove PK130

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Justinfrommaine

Jan 15, 2022
Maine
Hello, I’ve never really don’t any kind of forum page before but I am new to the pellet stove world I’ve read the Manuel watched every YouTube video and I can seem to figure out what the issue is. I live in a tiny house in maine and my pellet stove won’t let me factory reset with pressing the aux up and down buttons. I was also messing with the settings and brought the room fan and draft fan down to 1 and it was originally on A for automatic but now I can’t get it back to being on automatic “A” my mode auto light is blinking and it’s suppose to be solid and I can’t seem to figure it out. I can still bring the heat range up and down from 1-5 but the room fan and draft fan won’t go up to auto “A”. Any advice will be helpful This is my only heat source for right now and it is winter now. Could my control panel be bad even though I just bought this stove maybe 3 weeks ago?

image.jpg

Have you read the manual?
don't know your stove but within 5 min I found this
AUX - USED TO RETURN THE STOVE TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS To return the stove to it’s original factory settings, press and hold theAUX UP andAUX DOWN buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
Hope this helps
Welcome to the forum

Have you read the manual?
don't know your stove but within 5 min I found this
AUX - USED TO RETURN THE STOVE TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS To return the stove to it’s original factory settings, press and hold theAUX UP andAUX DOWN buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
Hope this helps
Welcome to the forum

This is the way I do it with my USSC stove. It uses the same controller. Also, I run mine on auto all the time. To make adjustments look in the USSC Troubleshooting sticky thread and find the tech manual for your model or one close to it. The process for adjusting the setting will be the same. This allows you to adjust the settings the stove uses in Auto.