Manly Posted By Manly, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:07 AM

1. Manly

Manly
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 8, 2017
    Loc:
    CT
    I am new to this forum. Greetings all. Great information here. I am life long wood burner and into second full season with a Ravelli Francesca. Being a maintenance professional, I like to keep spare parts on hand. Question, has anyone here been able to find an aftermarket replacement for the circulation blower and the combustion/exhaust blower? I can usually find replacements for most fan and motor applications, but the circulation blower size and configuration has been a dead end to locate. I can the direct part replacement, but was hoping to find an aftermarket replacement at a more reasonable price. Just throwing this out there. Great resource this here forum.

2. Lake Girl

Lake Girl
    Moderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Loc:
    NW Ontario
  3. Manly

Manly
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 8, 2017
    Loc:
    CT
    Fan bearings sound like a good item to "stock". I was under the impression that Ravelli was always the manufacturer and Ecoteck was a domestic distributor. Either way, it seems like a well made stove. I did have to change out the auger motor near the end of the first full burn season, ie, last spring. I suspect the motor (gear box) was faulty from the onset. Installed a Dayton replacement it is much quieter than the original. This led me to believe the original was defective. Thanks for the input.

4. Pelleting In NJ

Pelleting In NJ
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Sep 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Central NJ
  5. Manly

Manly
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 8, 2017