Ravelli Roma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tulugaq

Sep 4, 2021
New Hampshire
Hello, new member here. We just had a Ravelli Roma installed this year. The season is approaching and I have a few questions. What should I keep on hand for spare parts? Does this Roma work with a remote thermostat? What are the recommended pellets to burn? I see a bunch of them for sale/on sale, how much of a difference does it make using or knowing the quality of the pellets? I know the place where we purchased the stove would like us to buy their hard wood pellets or blended pellets. What do you have the best results with? This is a great forum, thank you.

Welcome to the forum
You will not need to keep any spare parts as long as your stove is under warranty.
What you will keep is up to you and how much money you want to invest in parts
Pellets you are about to get an education my best advice is to buy a few bags
of what is around you and decide what works best for you. Hardwood, softwood,
or a blend. I use hardwood of a very good quality (Cubix) they work best for me.

Reactions: Ssyko
We have owned this stove for 3 years have have gone through 4 burn pots, they only seem to last a couple of months! I'm not sure this is covered under the warranty because our dealer charged us for a replacement 1.5 years in

We have owned this stove for 3 years have have gone through 4 burn pots, they only seem to last a couple of months! I'm not sure this is covered under the warranty because our dealer charged us for a replacement 1.5 years in
There's a discussion about this on another forum. It's a common problem. They only last a year or so. Cast Iron just doesn't cut it. Cracks and burns out. I just made/welded one out of mild steel from Home Depot. It's been in the stove for a couple weeks now.

Burn Pot.jpg