Ravellie Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yeah what your thinking of Bob is how the stove works. That's how I run mine most of the time. Pretty sure it has been discussed before that you can do what he wants to do but I'm unsure with my limited experience with the programming modes.

Reactions: Mt Bob
Cool,I am not going crazy(lol anymore than I am),with this cold snap,I run mine in that mode,so only goes to idle,but warmed up today,stove was off for four hours,nice

Reactions: rich2500
My Ravelli have been mostly great since 2014. The hardware side is very nice, but the software, oh boy. The thing will default back to Italian language after a power outage and it cannot use a Celcius degrees scale despite the stove coming from Europe! The menu system looks like it's from the 80s and the programming is flaky, as jerrieric has noted. Also, all litterature from Ravelli is looking like they google-translated from Italian!

Reactions: Mt Bob
That's my only complaint with my stove also, mine has never defaulted to Italian language and I don't use the programming funtions but the confusing half Italian half English language is confusing until you get used to it, my problem is I very rarely go into the menus so when I do it's almost like starting over again.

Maybe I misunderstood,I thought he wanted the stove not out go out,just cycle between thermostat temp,and low burn,I think they called it modulation burn.But,I been wrong before,and will be again!:)
No, I want it to change temp and power to 62 & 3 at 23:30 & back to 72 & 5 at 0600 automatically. The only way it can do that via programming is to have it auto shut down then auto start. Works great that way but has to use the igniter each time.