Q&A Re: triple wall stove pipe - brand?

QandA Posted By QandA, Nov 17, 2007 at 9:36 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    We installed a woodburning stove in 1991 and used triple walled stove pipe which was available at that time. My husband knocked down two sections from the roof , trying not to fall himself, and now I find I can't find triple walled stove pipe anywhere around here. Help! I really can't afford to tear out all the pipe and convert to the current double wall that I find here. Is there any source in the country for triple wall stove pipe? Is there an adaptor section that can take my triple wall to a double wall?


    Most triple wall pipe was made by a company called Dura-Vent which is still in business. The name of the pipe manufacturer may be stamped into the metal or on a label that is still visible. If you need this pipe, you can probably order it from any hearth store or various hardware stores.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page