Really?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2011
N. central Ia.

Last edited:
What brand stove is that ? It sure is cookin!

I just engaged the combustor on the Classic; highs in the 20s predicted through Wednesday... and on it goes. (sigh)

Going down to 25 here in Icey Hollow, and then deeper for the next few days, dammit.

On a good note, my piles of "too bigs" (of which there are many) are going to get tackled. One of my best buds is bringing in his splitter to help me tackle them

Reactions: smokedragon
I need new long johns, and under armour ..... wore alot of 'em out this year.

Good lookin fire, good lookin stove, wish I could keep my glass that clean.
Maybe time for a new stove.

Argggggggggggg........................ snow Monday night.............

<beating head against the wall>

Will this winter never end?

I recently inherited a sock knitting machine - along with stockpiling firewood it sounds like I will be stocking up on wool socks, too. :)

The only good news is that it's the coldest winter we've had that I can recall (and that anyone I have asked can recall), so it's unlikely that next year will be as bad.

Shari, ya it will end sometime in May.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.