Reccomendations on where to buy parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

md2002

Feeling the Heat
Oct 18, 2011
United States
Hello,
I need a new Burn Pot liner for my stove (Enviro Milan) I found one place on line that sells them for $97.50, that seems a expensive but can't find anything else on line. The place is called stove parts unlimited... can anyone point me to other sites on line that sell stove parts.

I could also use a new gasket for my ash pan, the one on the site above is $38.00 it's more than I need so I didn't want to spend $38.00.

Thanks!

HearthPartsXpress has the liner for 92.00. I've never purchased from them. Just googled 50-1401.

Hello,
I need a new Burn Pot liner for my stove (Enviro Milan) I found one place on line that sells them for $97.50, that seems a expensive but can't find anything else on line. The place is called stove parts unlimited... can anyone point me to other sites on line that sell stove parts.

I could also use a new gasket for my ash pan, the one on the site above is $38.00 it's more than I need so I didn't want to spend $38.00.

Thanks!
Stove Parts Unlimited is the web address of Mt View Hearth, and I agree with Scott - very good company with very competitive prices. Sean has talked me through a couple of things, and they were very fair with a return last year. I have just given up ordering anywhere else and made them my Go-to shop when I need parts for either of my stoves.

What kind of gasket is on the ash pan? Rope and flat gasket kits are available at local stores usually pretty cheap. I get kits from a local box store for under $10(Menards)

Attachments

• DSCN0510.JPG
    DSCN0510.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.