Remote air control

  • Active since 1995, is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

    We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

    We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.


Feeling the Heat
Jan 16, 2017
In response to my recent back injury ( healing very well) I began to wonder if there is an external unit I could use to remotely adjust my air control with my regency i1100s.

I did some looking around but didn't find much of anything that isn't for an inkine damper. Its possible I'm using the wrong terminology when searching. And so this thread has been created.

Is there an external unit I could use and attach to the air control rod outside of my insert?