Replacement parts for blaze princess?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Huttonb

Mar 8, 2017
Hey everyone sorry I'm new here so if this is in the wrong place feel free to educate me lol, anyways I have an older blaze princess insert and it's needed some tlc I've been using it like it is and replaced some things as I'm going but cannot seem to find any of the screw on wood handles for the dual front drop down door handles??? Anybody have a spare set? Or know where I can get them and there not 30 dollars a piece? Or I'm pretty handy I could even make a set I suppose I would really just like an original set is all. Thank you all in advance.

I have some gnarly maple splits in my stacks that would make beautiful handles. (No lathe, but I guess a small project like that wouldn't be bad to do by hand.)

I wonder what they finish those things with. My first thought was linseed oil, but they get pretty hot...

Rustoleum has a high heat clearcoat in a spray can, but I've never tried that as a wood finish.

Last edited: