Replacing a builder box fireplace with buck stove zc21 and looking for chimney recommendations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
man of few words gives few details which receives fewer answers

Reactions: marty319
I’m a builder and simply asking because of supply issues and something happened while posting man please try to relax
The fact is we really don't know what you are asking

Reactions: marty319
The stove's manual should have the chimney requirements listed. Unfortunately, Buck still has not posted a manual for it online so we can't help much. You will have to request this from Buck.

Last edited:
Sorry about the confusion but after the post with my details was not listed for whatever reason and the rude comment of the first reply I have decided I don’t need that rudeness in my busy life. Thanks to those that are helpful in a difficult year

Stay safe Mike. I wasn't here over the long weekend, so I can't say what happened to your detailed posting. Sorry it was lost somehow. Regardless, don't hesitate to come back if questions come up during the installation.

Sorry about the confusion but after the post with my details was not listed for whatever reason and the rude comment of the first reply I have decided I don’t need that rudeness in my busy life. Thanks to those that are helpful in a difficult year

Yeah I don't know what happened either. I never saw it in the approval code. I do think the comment was meant lightheartedly bit I can see how it bothered you as well. This is a good group of people we will help how ever we can.

Glitch or not, my post was not meant to be hurtful.