Reznor Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Soupsamich

Nov 12, 2016
Upsate NY
Looking at an old stove (Potbelly or Parlor style) and it has Reznor as its label. Cant find anything on the web that shows they ever made one. Any ideas? its the typical round 3-4ft tall with windowed door base.

Thanks!

Google - antique reznor stove . I get lots of hits. Look at the images tab and see if there is a close match.

Thanks but didn't see anything there that's a match. Ill post a pic soon of it. Go figure these things multiply like every other project. Picked up an old Stewart Oak also. Could be worse hobbies I guess.

Stewart Oak is by Fuller and Warren. The Reznor name could be the model, not the company.

Thanks but didn't see anything there that's a match. Ill post a pic soon of it. Go figure these things multiply like every other proje
Stewart Oak is by Fuller and Warren. The Reznor name could be the model, not the company.
Thanks, After I actually picked it up and looked at it, its an old Gas Stove by Reznor. #14. Very cool, but not the right forum. Cant find any info at all, so Ill post a pick in the gas section and see if anyone knows something about it.

Thanks again for the replies.
ct. Picked up an old Stewart Oak also. Could be worse hobbies I guess.