Rockford 316ti flexible liner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Welderman85

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2017
Chesaning MI
Is the 316ti flex a decent liner I have been looking at the preinsulated model. Its .06 seem comparable to other one I have found

Is the 316ti flex a decent liner I have been looking at the preinsulated model. Its .06 seem comparable to other one I have found
It is ok but the bare minimum that is acceptable

Ok thank you could you please point me in the correct direction for a little better setup. Preinsulated 6" thank you

Look for a midweight liner. Heavywall is my preference but I don't know of anyone who makes that preinsulated

Ok thank you could you please point me in the correct direction for a little better setup. Preinsulated 6" thank you
If the chimney is straight, without offsets, DuraLiner is pre-insulated and rigid.

It has a slight 45 kick at the bottom. Having a hard time finding anything preinsulated that is thicker than .006 all brands I find are in the same. If I was to install one of these what's the down side tone thinner liner? How can I expect it to last I burn a cord or two a year in my insert?

Last edited: