New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Running out of pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tractor Supply in Old Saybrook CT just got 22 ton of Green Supremes in yesterday morning. I got there at 2:30 and they had 7 ton left after i bought mine. The three ton they had on pallets out in the store were flying out the door, guys buying 10 or so bags at a time. They had no limit though. They had another truck sitting there they were about to unload that had 22 ton in it. The forklift guy didn't know what kind yet though, he put my ton in my truck first and then was going to unload.

Lowes in Waterford said they were waiting on a truck, which is what they always say. Lately though, they've have some pellets out on the weekends, so they maybe are getting a truck today.

tsc in Sturbridge and Leicester both got truckloads of green supreme today. 10 bag limit at both

Coventry TSC got another 22 tons of Pellets today and at 3 pm they were still all about there. Instant Heat brand?

Just got back from Walmart the had about 15 bags out front. I think they were penning tons?

Status
Not open for further replies.