save a little more with pelletsales.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xena

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2005
South Shore MA
If you're planning on placing your first order with pelletsales.com
I have a referral code that will save you a little bit extra on
your order. Pm me for the code.

What is the etiquette on this sort of thing?

A lot of us on this site order from Pelletsales.com, and all of us got the email telling us we would get a credit for our next buy if we refer customers.

So are we going to have a free-for all? I'm just concerned about excessive 'use MY referal code' posts cluttering up the site.

zeta said:
If you're planning on placing your first order with pelletsales.com
I have a referral code that will save you a little bit extra on
your order. Pm me for the code.

I don't buy pellets but do I understand this correctly that first time buyers (who might not otherwise get a price break until their 2nd order) might be able to get a discount on their first order? Is that correct? If so, a "free for all" sounds good, especially if a person is a first time buyer

Bargains can definitely be promoted here - but the line is probably at bargains that the poster makes money from. For instance, if pelletsales.com has a affiliate program that pays a customer for referals, then that might be verboten. As Anton mentions, that could get out of hand.

I saw it as a way to help members here who might be potential
first time buyers from pelletsales.com get a better break,
and yes, the referral code will only benefit a first time customer
of pelletsales.com.

the question is , who would benefit , if the new buyer does, then its a great thing i doubt zeta is looking to profit from this , rather to help. pegdot in south carolina posted looking for a source and i pasted this thread there to let her see it i forgot to mention the online option you guys use when she asked where to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.