Scan Anderson 10 stove questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromehdmc

Mar 1, 2009
Kansas City
Hi, I'm new here and kinda new to wood heating. I've been searching for a good looking (in my opinion) and good working wood stove to help cut back on my propane costs. Right now we have a Franklin stove that came in the house, doesn't work real great. I came across a Scan stove and I have been trying to find info about it but can't find much. Does anyone have any experience with them or just have an opinion about it? I really like the way it looks, it will not be used most of the year so I want one that looks as well as works good. Also is $1400 a good price? Any other references on similar stoves would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.