Scraper rod?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

lindaprier

May 1, 2017
Yakima, WA
I have either a Profile 20 or Profile 30 Pellet stove. Last year the thing that you pull up to clean between the air tubes broke. I have been cleaning between the tubes daily with a small brush, but I would like to know whether this is an easily replaceable part. Something a novice could order and install without tearing the stove apart. Does anyone know the answer? Thanks. Linda

Linda,
I would Google your question or anything related to see what you come up with. I have not heard of the Profile 20-30 stoves. Is there any schematics in your owners manual. My manuals have helpful diagrams, drawings, etc.