Searching for Coalbrookdale Severn baffle plate frame

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Clinton Dean

Jun 7, 2022
Severn66
Hi all out there. Hope you are all warmer than I am at the moment. I have a Coalbrookdale Severn heater that has served me well for nearly 40 years. I have refurbished doors and replaced various bits over time but am in need of a replacement baffle plate frame. Out of production and obsolete according to many websites. Perhaps there is someone out there that can help?

Hi all out there. Hope you are all warmer than I am at the moment. I have a Coalbrookdale Severn heater that has served me well for nearly 40 years. I have refurbished doors and replaced various bits over time but am in need of a replacement baffle plate frame. Out of production and obsolete according to many websites. Perhaps there is someone out there that can help?
Success! Part found at Woodman's NJ. Just waiting now for it to do the long journey to Australia!

Success! Part found at Woodman's NJ. Just waiting now for it to do the long journey to Australia!
Nice they are great stoves for their day