Selkirk Pipe Is Junk

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need a ton of silicone to keep it from leaking I would demand a refund from Selkirk and go with the ICC. ICC is worth its price, I have never had any problem with mine no matter how many times it's taken apart. Go on their website and put in your zip code. There are dealers in mt aire MD, and York, PA.
Thanks for the reply. Im in the process of working something out with Selkirk. I called the hearth store today though and told them I want them back out due to a smell. There blameing it on the pipe, and it is not the pipe there is so much silicone on that thing it is not leaking anymore. I think its in the internals, and alot of folks here have had the issue as well. As far as Icc Pipe Wood Nugget, They need to update there site. I called all the stores that are local, and they told me that they no longer carry it, that the dealer needs to update there website.

Status
Not open for further replies.