Serenity auger shuts off when vacuum kicks on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mtm105

Jan 20, 2021
NW NJ
Unit burns 10-15 min then auger stops feeding pellets immediately when vacuum kicks on.

I tried swapping the ceramic temp units. Both bad??

I have spare vacuum module and computer box. Front door is sealed. Unit sat over summer and prior to, was working trouble free entire winter.

My unit doesn’t have a switch beneath auger like the YouTube video.

When did you last clean out the stove and vent pipe? Vacuum starts withe the combustion blower, if it cant move air out the stove will shut down. Google leaf blower trick

When did you last clean out the stove and vent pipe? Vacuum starts withe the combustion blower, if it cant move air out the stove will shut down. Google leaf blower trick
I’ll try. I did leaf blower about 1 1/2 ton ago.

Check the temp sensor if it does not show the stove is warm after start up
it will shut the stove down thinking there is no fire (Proof of fire temp. sensor)
Ssyko nice to see you back

Check the temp sensor if it does not show the stove is warm after start up
it will shut the stove down thinking there is no fire (Proof of fire temp. sensor)
Ssyko nice to see you back
The ceramic pieces? i swapped back and fotrth and doesnt doi thetrick.Maybe both bad?