Seton (parts?) for sale...or ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Scotty2

Mar 14, 2008
West Coast
This is the big Seton that the automatic damper didn't 'automatically' shut down...got hot enough to melt the wiring and make the controls worthless.
Amazingly, it doesn't appear to have cracked the internal ceramic (?) style liner.
I have a forklift and can put it on a pallet for a trucking company to pick up and haul to you.
If interested I can rough determine weight and shipping size so you could cost out the trucking charges...maybe even a couple of pics.
We upgraded to a GARN so we have the option of heating several buildings (eventually), thus I don't have the desire or energy to rebuild this one...and it's definitely repairable.
Plus I replaced the standard steel sheeted sides with Stainless...I'll include both sets.
So someone who is handy...and has need for a lot of heat, this will be a heck of a deal.
Contact Scotty at loghomes AT europa.com for more details or respond on this site.

Last edited: