settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hopper

Dec 16, 2008
canada
my whitfield pellet stove does not seem to be feeding pellets properly as i get a build up of pellets faster than the burn rate.what should the setting be for the combustion air set at and what should the setting for the feed rate be set at before adjusting the damper control .the stove is a whitfield advantage II 1990 model .

thank you

Try slowing down the feed rate or trim rate. That worked for me.

hopper said:
my whitfield pellet stove does not seem to be feeding pellets properly as i get a build up of pellets faster than the burn rate.what should the setting be for the combustion air set at and what should the setting for the feed rate be set at before adjusting the damper control .the stove is a whitfield advantage II 1990 model .

thank you

Welcome to the board.

To get more people to look at your post explain a little more in the title such as "Problem with Whitfield stove settings". "settings" does not say much. Rod should answer on a Whitfield.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.