Sheesh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Mccomber

Sep 28, 2015
Camden East
I am having a heck of a time finding a manual for this used stove I purchased. There is a label on back with clearances but I am wondering is there needs to be a "shield" on the wall (painted drywall) behind the stove. And what is clearance from ceiling to where single wall stove pipe goes out of my hou

Attachments

• 20150809_162638.jpg
    20150809_162638.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 108
Welcome to the site. If you can provide a couple more pictures of the stove someone may have knowledge on what and where you may get a manual and advise on proper safe installation.

That is a Century stove. It's hard to see which box is checked for the model due to the reflection off of the label. It looks like it may be the 24XE?

Status
Not open for further replies.