Shocking development!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
The Intrepid is actually heating the house. By itself. Sure, it's only 42° out, but this is still a drastic improvement over last year.

how much did you insulate?

akram said:
Barretto’s... fusion band turned out to be a commercial flop, as he injured a hand and was unable to play for a while.

Not really a shocking development that a conga player's fusion band flopped - it would be shocking if it had succeeded. But where does the truth lie, Akram? Did the band actually fail because he injured his hand, or did he put his fist through a wall because the band was already failing?

Great news, now you won't have to buy a 4th stove. :lol:

Todd said:
Great news, now you won't have to buy a 4th stove. :lol:

To be honest, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I have run out of practical locations... until I put on an addition!

Let me guess, dry wood?

weatherguy said:
Let me guess, dry wood?

No (I had dry wood last year). A combination of fixes I made throughout the previous burning season and I removed the heat shields this year.

No (I had dry wood last year). A combination of fixes I made throughout the previous burning season and I removed the heat shields this year.

Ahh, I missed those posts. I finally got some nice dry wood to burn this year and I cant believe the difference. What do you want, I was a newbie last year :cheese:

weatherguy said:

Ahh, I missed those posts. I finally got some nice dry wood to burn this year and I cant believe the difference. What do you want, I was a newbie last year :cheese:

Yeah, nearly everyone goes through that for at least their first year... or until they find this site.

Ya, we are still amazed the difference between good dry wood and green wood. Makes things work the way they are supposed to.

Browning, we still have our old stove; just in case you need another one. It holds a lot of wood too.

Backwoods Savage said:
Ya, we are still amazed the difference between good dry wood and green wood. Makes things work the way they are supposed to.

Browning, we still have our old stove; just in case you need another one. It holds a lot of wood too.

A stove for every room!

Or, I can just encase my entire house in cast iron and light it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.