So far, not as bad as Cold as I thought

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTRock

Burning Hunk
Aug 3, 2014
CT
I not I'm not alone in this. But figured it would have been much colder earlier this year. So far so good. I know it's early and the harsher months are ahead. But that's a gimme every year. It's the early and late cold that was a concern to me and making sure I wouls have enough wood and pellets

We've had a hideously cold winter, and 2 relatively cool summers ... The pendulum will swing at some point. I'm hoping this spring (how about an early spring like 2011?)

We've had a hideously cold winter, and 2 relatively cool summers ... The pendulum will swing at some point. I'm hoping this spring (how about an early spring like 2011?)
That would be a great relief for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.