So I decide to split up this huge red oak............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you all are interested, google "digital block". That is the painful part of the procedure.

smokinjay said:
firefighterjake said:
Not a big fan of shots myself . . . I try to spend most of my life avoiding being punctured by sharp things, but when you need it, you need it. . . .

Here's a shot of me two years ago . . . lesson learned . . . when trimming a branch always make a short undercut and then finish the cut on the top to make a hinge and allow a controlled drop.

where was your safety helmet?

I don't often wear much of anything on the head . . . even ball caps . . . usually my dense head is enough to ward off most glancing blows. ;)

firefighterjake said:
smokinjay said:
firefighterjake said:
Not a big fan of shots myself . . . I try to spend most of my life avoiding being punctured by sharp things, but when you need it, you need it. . . .

Here's a shot of me two years ago . . . lesson learned . . . when trimming a branch always make a short undercut and then finish the cut on the top to make a hinge and allow a controlled drop.

where was your safety helmet?

I don't often wear much of anything on the head . . . even ball caps . . . usually my dense head is enough to ward off most glancing blows. ;)

not that time lol

The only shots I want to do are of scotch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.