So, what do y'all think of the new forum top?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
I was a bit tired of the cave cartoon......this was a first stab at it.

I may change it around a bit - I realized that we may have more than "forums" here because this is eventually going to be most of the site! So it may be "Forums and More".....someday.

I pasted this together in a short time last night - I'm no artist, but I think it expresses the site better than the cave people.

Move "Hearth.com" up & make it bigger and move "Forums" (or whatever it's gonna be) down and make it smaller. Or not.

Reactions: Beetle-Kill
Thought I was in the wrong place when the site came up this AM. I will admit that I don't handle change well, but I'll get used to it...

Nobody arranges furniture around a fire like that. Reverse the people to be feet first at the insert (free-stander would be better). Enlarge the newspapers/books to include a highlighted quick link to "Forums" and "Galleries" or such. Front page kinda thing. Show the man to have a hair net or curlers, and the woman to show a bald spot on her head. Wait..what..? You know what I mean.:confused:

Could we make it so we could click or bonk one of the pics or the Hearth.com logo and go back to the main forum page . . . I used to bonk on the Cave Man pic all the time to go back to the main forum page rather than using the back arrow.

Hmmm . . . seems to be working now Craig. The other day I clicked and it wasn't working.

Thank you for changing the "Home" on the menu bar to the Forum. I always kept ending up at the old home page. Senile. I know.

Reactions: DAKSY
Status
Not open for further replies.