Soft poly brush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ctwoodtick

Minister of Fire
Jun 5, 2015
Southeast CT
I’m having trouble finding a poly brush for stainless liner that is not the super rigid one in big box stores. Can anyone recommend a good one for 6 inch liner? Thanks

I’m having trouble finding a poly brush for stainless liner that is not the super rigid one in big box stores. Can anyone recommend a good one for 6 inch liner? Thanks
Just use a rotary cleaner

Fireplaceessentials.com has what you are looking for.

I bought their 39-foot kit with poly rods.

I also have Sooteater and a stiff bristle brush set with fiberglass rods.

I am going to do my liner in June. I am in Marlborough, MA, if you want borrow it to try it to see if it's what you are looking for after I do mine.

Stores great in a Sunday golf bag. :)

Just checked the garage. The stiff poly brush I have with the fiberglass rods is from A. W. Perkins Company.

I am going to do my liner in June. I am in Marlborough, MA, if you want borrow it to try it to see if it's what you are looking for after I do mine.

Stores great in a Sunday golf bag. :)
Thank you very much for the offer, that’s very nice. I’ll check out fireplaceessentials.

If Mystic seaport opens anytime soon, we'll be down for Viking Days, Wooden Boat Show, etc.

My wife just checked and saw that the Mystic Outdoor Art Festival in August is cancelled. Woodstock Fair cancelled, too.

If Mystic seaport opens anytime soon, we'll be down for Viking Days, Wooden Boat Show, etc.

My wife just checked and saw that the Mystic Outdoor Art Festival in August is cancelled. Woodstock Fair cancelled, too.
I think a lot of things will be cancelled over the summer unfortunately. Not good.