Splitting A Crotch - It's Not A Rip In My Pants

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Johnson said:
I do most of my riding on rural roads, decked out in spandex, etc. I get funny looks from the farmers, but I always wave and say hi. We both operate slow-moving vehicles on public roadways, so at least we have that in common. I need to get a John Deere jersey so I can fit into the scene a little better. When I'm not riding, I'm cutting and splitting firewood (by hand, of course). Gotta stay in shape.
Or a pair of bib overalls like I wear! Ha ha!

I don't think it would matter anyway. They all giggle and look at me as if I'm crazy because I like to ride bicycle (they do the same thing because I like to make firewood and split by hand too). I used to go biking every night after milking the cows, but I got tired of all the neighbors talking about how I needed a psychiatrist because I like to ride bicycle. They're all big fat and lazy and can't imagine anybody doing something for fun that might make them sweat. At least I'm not lazy! Ha!

Yeah Really!?? I thought the only peeps who swung like that were short guys . . . and Gurls?? :lol:

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Yeah Really!?? I thought the only peeps who swung like that were short guys . . . and Gurls?? :lol:
I'm taller than the round, but shorter than the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.