St Croix burn pot 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

Minister of Fire
Well lookit what came in the mail today. We're going to be doing some testing. Going to put this in and burn straight black hills. Will do normal scrape every day and post a pic once a week when I clean the stove.

St Croix reads this forum and stepped up to help figure out the cause of the burn pot issues in my stove. Kudos for that.

Attachments

• photo114.JPG
    photo114.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 143
photo115.JPG This pot looks different I think than the others I have. I predict this pot will eat through the center area very quickly. I mic'ed these holes at .036 off the ignitor hole. That isn't enough meat there.

What is this pot for? I assume it is for the york? Dooes the york use the same pot as the Lancaster?

Yes for the york. I am not sure on the pot. Someone here can tell you by looking at that picture.

Don't all St Croixs use the same innards? It looks just like mine, although the dimensions could be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.