Stihl pro saws ever on sale?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Stilh is very strict about pricing and rigidly enforces it.

I’m going to assume those pics are from when newly purchased. That or you have too much time on your hands to keep them that clean lol. I bought a 261 C-M 2 years ago and have put a few tanks through it but I always seem to grab my Echo 590 first. Odd as that is, maybe this year I’ll wear the paint off the bar

Ya those saws are too clean I never clean mine. Hopefully the OP bought the updated 2017 version which is lighter and hopefully Mtronic ! No way would I ever drop $700 without an Mtronic or Autotune technology on it although the 261 can be bought with out it but dealer will try to sell old stock first for same price ! 2017 version is almost 1 pound lighter and improved Mtronic software