Stove burners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonyconcrete

Feb 14, 2015
UK
hi I've , been using an open fire for the last 15yrs and am now ready for change !!! Not really but I need to . I'm thinking of having a stove burner fitted with a back boiler in order to heat my radiators etc . Do these things do exactly what they say on the tin !! And can anyone give me a ball park price of what one of these things cost , supplied and fitted ? Many thanks Rick

Works for me.
Hilkoil.com

Sorry no estimates.
I did my own work and every system us different.

I looked at that but I didn't want to be hacking holes in my new 3k wood stove It was tempting since my baseboard hot water heat runs along the wall on each side of my hearth

go ahead and put holes in it, you can always close them up. It is steel after all right?
A water coil is priceless. Make sure you build your system right and with safeties built in.
You may need a pump depending on your design.

Status
Not open for further replies.