stove from home depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the consensus answer to the question that was asked is yes they are a good product. :)

After reading every ones comments I also agree that Englander does make a good product (and yes i do own one and I love it), but no one mentioned that it is made in the USA with American labor which is important to me.(not knocking any other brand)

Thank you for all the replies to my initial question as to is the stove a good product which sounds like it is last ? is a ash pan important thanks again to all who replied

sticka99 said:
Thank you for all the replies to my initial question as to is the stove a good product which sounds like it is last ? is a ash pan important thanks again to all who replied

I can tell you that I love my current stove but my next Englander will have an ash pan just to make things a bit easier to clean.....

I didn't get mine from a big box store, but it's the same stove. HD has the Englander 10-cpm. I have the Timbersridge 49-TRCPM. Fantastic. I encourage you to play with the bottom buttons to find your specific settings. Remeber all homes, installations and pellets are different. Good luck.

Indy

sticka99 said:
I love the ash pan in my stove. Makes for easier clean-out. ( I haven't tried pulling it out to dump while the stove is still running yet, but I probably could if I am quick.)

Status
Not open for further replies.