Forum User Hint Styles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webfish

Hearth.com LLC
Staff member
Oct 18, 2013
Minnesota
You can still go to the previous style. Renamed Old Hearth. Bottom of page you can select style button. If you want to switch back you will have to go into your profile and select preferences and make the change there.

Some functionality may not work as well as the new style was created with the upgraded platform software.

I notice with old hearth there is no individual mark forums read button, you must mark the entire forum read from the main forum page. Any fix coming for this? Sometimes I don't read the 3 forum rooms in one visit but would like to mark the one I read without having to clear the site, like before the switchover.

Status
Not open for further replies.