Suggestions for a new pellet stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nov 18, 2017
PST
Hello,
I am looking to replace my old crappy thelin pellet stove and I am having trouble finding a model that fits the existing space and exhaust pipe. The pipe is 12 inches off the floor(to center of pipe) and about 17 inches from the wall(right side wall when facing the unit). Would love to get a comfortbilt, ashley, or castle but all of those units are either too wide or the exhaust outlet is too low...or both. Comfortbilt suggested using two 45's and a straight 6 to move the unit over for clearance on the right side, but that would block the usage of our under the stairs storage area which would suck. would hate to have to cut a new hole in my house...any suggestions? Thanks

Take a look at the Enviro P3 and Mini both are narrow stoves
with a good reputation for dependability

May be more expensive than you are wanting to go, but it sounds like a Harman P43 would fit there. I believe the exhaust is 10" and the side clearance is 10-16" (side shield for the lower number).

Don't know total width of your current stove, but the P43 is 22" at the widest.