Summer Heat 50-SNC30 Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlpz

Sep 14, 2006
Syracuse, New York
I applied for the permit for my wood stove last Friday, I'm getting everything installed on the 15th but have yet to get my permit. When I put in the application the Codes Enforcer said the manual did not state what specific testing the stove was approved to like ANSI 1310. The secretary said he would contact me if it was a real issue. I looked through the manual and didn't find anything as well.

Should I be concerned with this? Should England's Stove Works supply this info in the manuals? Should I get this installed without the permit if it came down to it?

Look on the plate on back of the stove. It should have testing info on the plate.

This information can be found on the Safety Data tag on the rear of the unit.

The 50-SNC30 was tested to UL 1482 & ULC S627 for safety.

The stove is U.S. EPA certified under 40 CFR 60.533(h) with July 1990 Particulate Emissions Standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.