T6 fully loaded

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Ready for the holidays!

wine-in-stove-web.jpg

or... what a waste of wine and what a waste of stove ;-)
Like coffee is good, and cheese is good - but put one in the other and both are wasted...

I wonder what the creosote production is from wine... :D

There’s way too much space between the bottles! Need to pack it tighter... Try using box wine - really helps with efficient loading...

Lol, stove wine Tetris :)

Love this every time you post it. Now we just need @BrotherBart to post the one with cases of beer. ;lol

E/w yes, N/S done that. What do you call this?

Up down (have done that too last year with shorties).

I bet the stove isn’t the only thing that’s loaded, happy holiday!

Reactions: Rusty18
Have you had those bottles CSS for at least 2 years. If not, that’s the problem.

I was going to fill it with well-seasoned scotch, bourbon, and Irish whiskies for the cold wave coming, but the T6 is going to be too hot for that for a couple weeks.

Don't forget the Baileys Irish Coffee and Amaretta (sp maybe)? Wives love a quick little swig once in awhile and those two are good for your throat--lol medicinal I tell you...After all what is a holiday without a holiday..lol clancey

Reactions: MEngineer24
No Bailey's in the house. My wife doesn't like the sweet stuff. I do have some Honey Pepper Vodka from the Ukraine which she may take a shot of when the temps get too cold.

Reactions: clancey
Not sure if the alcohol content is high enough for those fire starters.