Temperature probe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Geoturf

Mar 30, 2022
Wisconsin
HI,
I just installed a Condar Watchman catalyst monitor. The audio signal does not stop after pushing the audio signal button as the directions say it should. I contacted Condar and they sent out another monitor. Same thing, can't get the audio to stop beeping.
The directions seem straight forward. Just push the audio button to silence the alarm from beeping
I'm thinking of sending everything back to Condar. I see recommendations for using the Auber AT 210 monitor. Does anyone have advice and especially wondering about how the Auber is installed? Is it similar to the Condar Watchman. Can the Auber be used without audio alarms?
Thank you for your time