Temps are dropping.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well back up to 2 bags a day here now.
We're into a cold snap. It's currently -17C/-22c with windchill which works out to 1.5F / -7.6F. I guess it was due :coolgrin:

Yikes! I'm such a cold weather wimp- I couln't live in Canada.

It was -2F here this morning. Had the stove turned up over 1/2 way furthest its been up in a while.

yeah, it was -8 here and the stove is working now.lol

i dont know it was 8C and had 15 to 20 wind whats that make it. cold every cold

Yeah boy. Was 6 degrees with good wind @ 4:30 am
when I awoke and went in the living rm to kick the
stove up another notch.

I had 8ºF this morning. Felt much colder with the wind. First day since last year at 1 1/2 bags of pellets used. Still on medium and the house was a comfy 72ºF. I love this High/Low setting.

2 °F here at 4 a.m. when I got up, 64 in side, nudged the 'stat up before the wife got up, back up to 68. Almost too hot to sleep. up to 2 bags/ day last three days, burnin' the Maine Choice from Strong, seem to be my best stock. Hopefully warm up a little this weekend, mix some Corinth back in

7 degrees on the beach. I, like Jay, love the high low setting on the stove. I'm using a bag every 24 hours. My furnace is still not hooked up. The wife says I should finish it so we'll have a backup in case something happens to the pellet stove. I suppose so. It will be running by Tuesday. I hate doing it, but.....

Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.