Tempwood Stove Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

stovepipemike2

Oct 1, 2019
south central pa
I have been searching for the last 2 days for a tempwood stove manual, a dozen blind alleys is what I have to show for it . Does anyone on our site have something that actually works to be able to read the secret manual? Your help is greatly appreciated . Also I would like to know what were the dimensions of the 2 versions of the wood stoves that they produced Thank You, Mike

I have been searching for the last 2 days for a tempwood stove manual, a dozen blind alleys is what I have to show for it . Does anyone on our site have something that actually works to be able to read the secret manual? Your help is greatly appreciated . Also I would like to know what were the dimensions of the 2 versions of the wood stoves that they produced Thank You, Mike
This is what is stored in the Wiki for the Tempwood. Not a lot of info.

Thanks begreen, that is more information than I was able to find, for instance I now know that the V model is 4 inches shorter all around than the 11 model. Still want to see a manual someplace however, that would be very good.

It is possible there was no manual. And even if there was most manuals from that time period don't contain much of any info.

What do you want to know?

I would like to know the dimensions and weight of the 2 sizes of wood burning stoves. I would like to know if the mfgr set forth any particular installation requirements or cautions, things like that, Thanks Mike

There was a manual posted many years ago, but the thread link is broken. IIRC these stoves were pretty lightweight. They require 36" clearance in all directions.

Reactions: SpaceBus