The Ashley Fireplace Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codyrobbie

Sep 6, 2008
Oklahoma
First time visitor first time poster so please forgive me if I have done something wrong. I recently bought a used fireplace insert from a private individual and I need some help locating the manufacturer so that I can get an owners manual. It is cast iron. It is approximately 24x35x24 the back top goes at an angle and has two 4x6 inch rectangle holes for smoke to trail out into the chimney. It has solid iron doors that latch and the lest door says "The Ashley" in fancy letters with some ornate decorations along the edges of both doors. The blower is a box app 4x6x35 that runs the length of the width and sets under the hearth of the unit. It has three small fans inside the box with a button type thermostat, an on/off toggle switch, and fan speed control dial that is missing. I have looked at Ashley Stoves by US Stove company and it is not the 4600 model that they show. Any and all help would be very appreciated.
Cody

Cody, probably the only way that anyone will ever be able to help you figure out what you have is with a picture. If there is any way you can post one, please do, 1000% better chance if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.