The EXCITING World Of Chimney Sweeping!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wooduser

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2018
seattle, wa
So bholler---

What exciting things did you experience today?

I'm guessing that some of the things that can prove to be exciting in chimney sweeping include:

* roofs

* ladders (access to roofs)

* chimneys and stove pipe

* Furnaces, boilers and stoves (equipment)

* Customers!

So how did your day go today?

Im following closely hoping to hear updates on:

- Why 2 90's and 6 feet of stove pipe pointing straight down outside the wall wont burn wood at 53.2% MC

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wooduser
Im following closely hoping to hear updates on:

- Barrels of uncounted florida miami-dade county votes somehow mislocated in a chimney deep in pa.
- Global warming accelerated effects of burning 2 toothpicks and a popsicle stick all at once in a BK stove.
- Why 2 90's and 6 feet of stove pipe pointing straight down outside the wall wont burn wood at 53.2% MC
Ha

2018 drolet ht2000

Wooduser As advertised here try one of those new ToTo Washlets!

Im starting to think I replied to a thread that has some history Im not familiar with. I went out of town on a business trip for a few days and just checked in. I hope I didnt waste some "A" material here. I just dont have time for work and play anymore.

So bholler---

What exciting things did you experience today?

I'm guessing that some of the things that can prove to be exciting in chimney sweeping include:

* roofs

* ladders (access to roofs)

* chimneys and stove pipe

* Furnaces, boilers and stoves (equipment)

* Customers!

So how did your day go today?
Snow lots of snow

Status
Not open for further replies.