The floor is lava

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dieselhead

Minister of Fire
Feb 21, 2011
NE
Nah. It’s just the cat glow reflecting off a lego case sitting on the floor as viewed from my couch. Have a great day all.

1701976229524.jpeg

Reactions: moresnow
My kids have played that show in the living room. Though not while the stove was burning.

My kids have played that show in the living room. Though not while the stove was burning.
Same. Minor injuries have occurred when the pillow slips etc but it's all in good fun.

As
Same. Minor injuries have occurred when the pillow slips etc but it's all in good fun.
Does Gordon join in? Our poodle acts like a super athletic 3 year old hyperactive human. He jumps after his two legged siblings. Couch pillow chair ect.

Gordon might lift an eyebrow but thats about it. He only gets riled up if he thinks someone is hurting the kids then he'll jump in and put a stop to it. For the most part though he could care less what they are doing. Hes a mamas boy and loves my wife more than anything. He'll surface for tug, bitey face, or chicken then back to hibernating.

Current situation:

1000000671.jpg

Reactions: moresnow and EbS-P