The old pe door is new again.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRanger

Hearth Supporter
Nov 19, 2007
British Columbia
Took my old door into the dealership next to the pe plant this morning and picked it up again at 1pm. Got new door gasket,new glass gasket, and they even fabricated new brackets that hold the glass in (no old parts available from pe). $29 parts and $15 labour. Awesome dealership!!

Anyway,nice tight fit now. and nice day to do it. 52f and sunny here today. BB if your reading this post, when I do replace it will be a pacific,not a vista. See my post on the summit and pacific owners holding out on us. Maybe you will have something to add about how disingenuous they all have been to the rest of us with their secrets :cheese:

Good deal. Your probably good to go for a couple more seasons or more? Let us know how she burns.

burning for 2 hours now. awesome. seem to have a lot more control over it.

:) by the way it is no longer 52f, it`s only 44f. anyway couldn`t wait till the temp dropped any lower,(we are so spoiled out here on the west coast). yep, the old gal is like new again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.