The woodstove powered lamp

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that company. I called today to ask about the steel hybrid and got the answers I was looking for. Nice that they have humans on the phone and nice that they provide answers, not BS.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Woodstock had the lamp hooked up in DC but it was difficult getting much light because of the low stove temperatures. Remember that the outdoor temperatures were in the 50's and 60's there so having 14 stoves inside that tent throwing heat, one did not want to have the stove cranked up too high. Sorry but this is the only picture I got with the light in DC. The fellow sitting here is Tom Morrissey of Woodstock.

woodstove-winner-Tom Morrissey.jpg

I'll take one, today. Take my money, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.