Thelin Parlour Pellet Feed Motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mtnxtreme

Jan 22, 2007
Need a replacement for my motor its a Multi Products spec 3918C. Thelin wants 300 bucks and I found a thread where a few guys bought the motor direct from Multi for 95 bucks, I called they said they "mistakenly" sold a few but now have to go thru Thelin. I found this thread https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/thelin-gnome-auger-motor.104925/ shows another brand motor some guys used, was wondering if anyone has used it and if it worked out they are only 50 bucks and look identical, I hate getting ripped off, can anyone help ?

Also does anyone know if the Parlour and Gnome motors are interchangeable, the look exactly the same in pics, but I think the augers are different which don't matter because my auger is good,just need the motor.

Can you get the motor from a different supplier? To compare the two motors, go to their parts list and then spec out each motor. Not many Thelin folks around lately so you are best off to search old threads...

It is a Merkle Korff brushless DC gear motor ... any numbers off the motor itself?