This guy is hosting free lessons, who wants to sign up?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While where on the subject, any videos out there with proper methods to remove a pinched saw?

Wedges work good for removing a saw if there is enough room to get one in.

....I do think my favorite part (like Hasufel noted) was the back and forth sawing motion of the chainsaw . . . as if that helps . . . well it may help tire him out a little sooner.
A dead giveaway it's time to sharpen your chain.

I do think my favorite part (like Hasufel noted) was the back and forth sawing motion of the chainsaw . . . as if that helps . . . well it may help tire him out a little sooner.[/QUOTE]

That's actually a very advanced technique that he is employing, most here are not experienced enough to know it. While generally used with a toothed saw, he makes it look easy with a chained version. :eek:

Reactions: CheapBassTurd
Status
Not open for further replies.