This is my process

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I do like you with a few differences. I put my splitter on old car ramps so I split at waist height. I drive my bucket right up to the splitter. Don’t have to lift it onto the splitter. Set the basket right at the end of the splitter and stack right in as I go. You can’t tell by the picture but there’s room to stand between the basket and the hydraulic tank. The big chunks you just roll off the bucket and split them in half and roll one half back into the bucket. I actually split this one into quarters before I started working on it.

96005819-9872-4F71-B90F-88438A946C42.jpeg B371EB8F-AEB0-4A0C-ABF1-EB8EC8DB5FA1.jpeg BA8E645F-9A69-4EDD-B45D-D14E37EEC521.jpeg

Reactions: duramaxman05
Where is everyone getting these IBC tote frames?

Look around on craigslist or facebook. There are folk that grab old IBC containers, they usually keep the good one intact but if the tank is bad they sell the frame. Note they are value optimized so they are not as beefy as one would think but if the price is right its worth trying them.