Through the roof!! Of a Mobile home

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoverfly

Minister of Fire
Jun 26, 2008
Southern NH
Two months ago I placed an order for an Everio Mini for my flat roof mobile home and received it twos week later. Today I am tiring to figure out how to install the smoke pipe and decided to go though the ceiling. At times it's windy as hell, draft could be a major issue. What I am tiring to figure out is how does the smoke pipe go though one of those ceiling suppport inserts? Does the piping connect to it at each end or does a length of pipe slides through and held with a clamp? Any additional advice would help as well. I have done HVAC installs in the past so I am experienced "installer"

Thanks

The pellet pipe we use just goes right though and inside the ceiling box you convert over to silver pipe for outside.

ooPk said:
bottom line is code inspetor & ins. co.

That's not an issue, park owner is over looking my install as I am going to be the first in the park. Long time ago she rembemers a home burn down when she was a kid do to a wood stove. The remains of it is in the field. So it's doting I's and crossing T's on this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.